Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 01:08   Link #1213
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It be great if all the routes could be animated. Like have a series diverge at episode 6 or something like that.
It would've been nice if we get a few OVA episodes for each girl. This series is already showing a lot of potential in the quality department; just imagine how it would be like if the studio has a bigger budget.

As for who Teppei will end up with, I'm also going to put my money on Charlotte. Silvia and Teppei sure do have a more interesting chemistry that can be played with depending on the situation, but that's not how this kind of anime works. You can also have a nice Yuu 'Cinderella' type of scenario, but this is just as predictable as the 'saving the princess' story that we all know.

Having played the game and knowing what's up, I still feel that this show has Charlotte written all over it and from reading the speculation of others, I'm not alone in thinking that. It's not that hard to see where the story is possibly heading in a general sense after all, and I can see why others would find this outcome boring.

But who knows? Hopefully the anime will have a surprise or two later on, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote