View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 13:16   Link #316
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhualover85 View Post
thanks for the info azarhal.. but what spin-off character is ash? is it the legend of regios or regios crusade?
Neither. It's a new spinoff, first volume was released in June. It's for younger kids. Japanese description here. Not sure how to translate the title, it's about a kid, Ash, who can talk to fairies, and his friend Stella the fairy.

Haven't found much information about it. Only saw a review saying that Stella was super Moe.

Quote:
so how many sides are there?? (is it queen and HB, layfons group, dick, nina, nephilia, ignasis, masked wolfman...?) the queens purpose is it for the whole regios (like saving them or they also want to destroy everything)...??
The Wolfmen belong to Ignasis. He's the proclaimed bad guy.

Layfon is totally ignorant of what is happening right now and he's a follower. He will probably join a group at some time.

Dick only care about his revenge(s). He want to destroy everyone who took something from him... family, life, city, friends, etc.

Nephilia only care about Zuellini, to get her powers back and her own revenge.

Nina is with the e-fairies.

Queen and HB are preparing for the war against Ignasis. And I doubt that Queen want to destroy everything.

Quote:
and i think the whole thing is zuellni city (since when i read about nephilia that she'll kill nina if she failed zuellni)....???
That's because Zuellini is moe. Joking. Can't help you here.

Quote:
about dixerio.. since in the anime version how come he only meets nina... i wonder if in the novel also the same...
Dicks mostly interact with Nina in CSR. He erased the memory of the other people he meet.

Quote:
i read in LN vol.1 (or 2 can't really remember) when naruki was patrolling at night she was with her classmate... they talked about people from grendan are not strong since way back before there's a girl(from grendan too as they say so) who came to zuellni but was kick out (don't know the exact word for it since my chinese are not that good) from the academy... i think the girl is boastful about her skill and i think that everyone is not in good terms with her she lost the fight to all female senpai's... so basically they don't think highly of people in grendan. (its based on what i understand ) my question is if this girl they're talking about is the girl?? (whose in the cover LNvol13.. at the back part or someone mention here the granddaugther of a HB)
I doubt it, the girl on the cover of vol. 13 is a member of the Royal family of Grendan and I think that she's younger then Layfon too.