View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 12:50   Link #1815
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
3-1

Still no comment... oh Saki's sister won which shocked me big time and Yui performed at a different level compared to her friends (Mio and the gang)

Round 1 current stats
PR2 18+3=21
FR2 12
OR2 21+12=33
H 05+01=06

PE 14+01=15 [Asuna, Ashakura, Ran, Allison Whittington, Mio Akiyama, Haruka Minami, Konata Izumi, Fumika (delivery girl), Lunar Edomae, Hoshino Yuumi, Tsumugi Kotobuki, Yakumo Tsukamoto, Ranka Lee, Yuuhi Katagiri, Ayumi Arihara]
FE 08 [Kitsu Chiri, Kyouka Miderazaki, Yoshino, Yukiji Katsura, Kusano, Yuka Uchida, Ui Hirisawa, Misaki Yamamoto]
OE 15+08=23
XH 08

My picks for Group 1-15

E03 [p1-03] Mikan Yuuki [One of the powerhouse of last year and she's similar to Kyonko, best sister ever...]
E06 [p1-02] Rika Furude [Will she finally get over the preliminaries, Hanyuu is waiting.. or she gets trampled by the revolutionized Ryou]
E09 [p1-11] Melon [A series featuring cans become real life girls.. episode 10 shouldn't be watched. Oh A-tan is at no.10 in the preliminaries higher by 1 from her.]
E12 [p1-03] Minori Kushieda [One of the secret powerhouse in the group that could threaten the Pink, I hope she gets eliminated by either Hamster-san or Bear-san in the recent rounds]

Highest vote Minori Kushieda (her VA got into some scandal, oh that VA also performed an opening song with a group called scandal wayback 2004..)
Another 3-1, well at least all the important characters have made it. Francesca overwhelm Melon maybe out of melon juice. Didn't expect Mikan has more votes than Minori.

Round 1 current stats
PR2 21+3=24
FR2 12
OR2 24+12=36
H 05+01=06

PE 15+01=16 [Asuna, Ashakura, Ran, Allison Whittington, Mio Akiyama, Haruka Minami, Konata Izumi, Fumika (delivery girl), Lunar Edomae, Hoshino Yuumi, Tsumugi Kotobuki, Yakumo Tsukamoto, Ranka Lee, Yuuhi Katagiri, Ayumi Arihara, Melon]
FE 08 [Kitsu Chiri, Kyouka Miderazaki, Yoshino, Yukiji Katsura, Kusano, Yuka Uchida, Ui Hirisawa, Misaki Yamamoto]
OE 16+08=24
XH 08+01=09

My picks for Group 1-16

F01 Maria [p1-02] [game 3 hayate vs saki, best of 7 series currently tied 1-1..like the Pink One, I won't say anything final.]
F04 Kagami Hiiragi [p1-02] [she won last year I hope she get eliminated this year yet still my pick. Can Mikuru pull something out of her sleeve?]
F07 Mizore Shirayuki [p1-06] [Any character that Rie Kugimiya voiced has high potency to succeed. Goodluck Ice Princess]
F10 Nagisa Furukawa [p1-02] [since two of my picks are here we get to choose Nagisa-san over Eri. Farewell thee Eri and she's the last of those School Rumble Faction]

Highest vote Maria [Let's see the power of butler grappling meido, chance to see if Kagami can still get the highest vote..] all no.2