View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 13:05   Link #4
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
NMT: Networked Media Tank, a device used to watch movies, play musics, stream web radio, in most of them you can put a hard disk inside, very useful and much smaller than a computer and lightweight, so very convenient when you want to bring it around!
As someone who has encoded more than one of these releases you complain so bitterly about: sorry, but I do not provide playback support for small plastic toys (if I did people would be going "But it doesn't play on my ToyPlayer X500! Please use codec x/scale to resolution y/disable feature z" until I was encoding 320x240 MPEG4 SP or something). Use a real computer with a real player. Or, you know, re-encode the audio to ac3 or something, it's trivial to do.

Oh, and by the way, the alternative is Dolby TrueHD, and I doubt your small plastic toy supports that either.

See also http://www.mod16.org/hurfdurf/?p=24
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read