View Single Post
Old 2009-08-26, 04:18   Link #1295
CrazyRevy
Don't say Lazy

Send a message via AIM to CrazyRevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Lets see I don't care for EVA and its broken plot and poor attempts at shocking content and anything else that's in that vain of lite depressing story and heavy on the gore/shock.

Though I have to admit....if cleaned up and the last half redone EVA could make for a fairly good series...

I use to agree with you about Eva at first glance it seems like such a thrown together anime but after rewatching it and spending god knows how many hours reading things about EVA it all starts to make sense starts being the key word cause that anime is still on my top 5 of mind F**Ks.

But I can't ever hate it totally with Asuka being in it that just makes the series for me ten times better.

I usually don't hate many animes but there are a select few I find boring or really just bad.

As for Some bad ones I've seen besides the bleach,Naruto,One Piece over explot of eps that drag on the series and make them boring with to many filler arcs. I'd have to say Rave master was done horribley and seeing it on Scifi again makes me weep cause the manga was so good they ruined it.

Also lame works like Hamtaro and SD Gundam OH gosh I don't even know why I mentioned them.