Old 2009-08-28, 10:55   Link #1493
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Location: In your lunchbox, trying to scavage for sushiiiiiii~
Send a message via MSN to KarmiDex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da~Mike View Post
lol.
I must say I was initially a little confused as to what Crisis Core had to do with the PS3 until I read a little more carefully and noticed the *droolsatHwoarangandJin*.
I agree that with each progressive Tekken game, the guys (and girls) look better and better.
Actually not quite... I wish they didn't inflate certain anatomical regions of the female characters as much as they did... I don't remember the original Nina having melons on her chest...
But I guess Namco's set on that kind of stuff as with their "Breast Calibre IV".

....LOL Nina? 8D Seriously?
I thought she always had those on her chest xD~
I lol so much xD *rubs own cheeks* Oh maaah gaaawd. This is how hilarious and awe-ish the development of these games are.
We realize the change of their anatomical regions xD
The first time when I was like...watching or have been aware of Devil May Cry 4 playthrough and I was like 'LOLOHMYGODDANTE! Your chest have grown big!' xD
Then I'm like 'DAMN. ;___; I need the PS3 for some extremely improvised hot guys drool moment'
I have to mention this though but Namco sometimes have a way with making some female characters the main >>; *ahemahem* Sex icon-ish...
Like like...
Ivy from Soul Calibur
Omgggggggggg...
I think all that are improved is only graphics. Least in my point of view I guess. Cause the difficulty are pretty much the same and some probably a tad harder. But really, ever since PS3 came out, some of us were only aware of the graphic improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da~Mike View Post
Oh, well yes, it is easy if you play DMC that way.
I tried to emulate some of the things those Japanese players did (like beat Nelo Angelo on DMD mode using only the Force Edge) and hell, that was virtually impossible!...
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? Really does? xD
I never used Force Edge though xD I'm serious. I don't find Sparda Papa's sword all that powerful so I dumped it for Alastor and Sparda (only because >>; apparently, Mundus is obsessed with that sword for me to use any other during the battle with him)
I wish to murder a Japanese brain and play like one since they know all the hidden good tricks.
...Okay I'm just joking about that 8D

Weird enough, when I defeated normal mode, it automatically guide me to hard mode. Which sucks cause I couldn't save the date of my entire cleared game.
Though I don't think 'Hard mode' in DMC will do much difference anyway.
Unless if is DMC3...Well...
Proven really hard.
KarmiDex is offline   Reply With Quote