View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 09:17   Link #139
Loke49

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Fabio lost his mind, and shot a fellow soldier in the back. THEN, he kidnapped the queen. Real life would not be so kind to him, regardless of what the side-effects were. He would be begging for a dishonorable discharge if he did that in the U.S. Military...
Haha, it's true, you probebly have alot.. ALOT more experience in anime watching than me xD (I don't see it as a sport =P) I watch it becouse I enyoj it. anyways.

Regarding what you said about Fabio,Yeah, he shot a fellow soldier, yeah he kidnapped the queen, so what?

Oke, now follow with me and if I'm wrong, please correct me!
Lets say that I went and joined the army. After a couple of months I find myself rescuing the president of U.S (Let's call him X) who has lost all hope and doesn't seem to care about his life anymore. I re encourige him and save his life. He feels that he is now in my debt (this is all VC but in a human world insted).

Now it has been 2 month and we have in some way become rather close, furthermore he became best friends with my "girl" friend (we can call her Y). Now I shot my close girl friend (Y) for some stupid reason, and "kidnap" the president(X) so that I can get out of there and give a perpose to why I shoot my friend (Y). After I get out, I let him go(X). Now, in terms of law, what I did was unforgiveble, and I would shurly get the chair for it.

BUT, what does the president do(X)? He is a close friend to me even though I kidnapped him AND he is best friends with my "girl" friend (Y). The president says, "Forget everything, you're free to go" becouse the president knew it wasn't really a kidnapping. And the girl friend(Y) also requested that the president would protect ME. If I'm not wrong, he has the right to do these kind of stuff?

P.S I'm not protecting Fabio, I don't really like him anymore..