View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 05:12   Link #38
Albafica
Pisces no saint

About Stewart, I love his personality, he's cool . I don't know Hal Jordan so I will not say anything about him. But is he in the Green Lantern movie? I will try to get this movie .

I watch 6 episodes of Justice league Unlimited and it wasn't good at all! No more story in 2 episodes, too much comedy (Zatana/kids batman, Wonderwoman, Superman, lantern/Supergirl...), boring ennemies...
New heros are not very interesting, I would prefer to have episodes with the original Justice League. There are too much heros now, it will be difficult to develop all of them... In an episode, there is a new character who is a detective, look like a clone of Batman .

Superboy, Supergirl OMG, I don't like this kind of character... But hey, Superboy is a bad guy?

I don't really like Fun (blue) Batman, I would prefer a dark serie... But I think the audience would not be as good as Batman The Brave and the Bold...
Too bad!

I watched Batman Gotham Knight, I was a bit disappointed...

Quote:
Gotham Knight was alright, but not that great imo. The only section I truely liked was Crossfire by Production I.G. It's the one where Crispus Allen and Anna Ramirez get stuck in the middle of a mob fight between the Russian and Sal Maroni.
It is my best episode too.

Quote:
They're making new series about Spawn if anyone is interested.
Oh I liked Spawn when I was a child , it's a good serie. I'm interested .