View Single Post
Old 2009-09-19, 08:58   Link #3027
Siddyus
The Insidious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janifuu View Post
You've clearly either been missing or ignoring the repetitive metaphors, obvious foreshadowing, and clear point in that Naruto's future is to accomplish the things that Jiraiya had not - and that INCLUDES the revelation of Naruto and Sakura's relationship. Jiraiya was always rejected by Tsunade (the person hes loved), failed to save Orochimaru (his best friend), failed to protect Yondaime (his student), failed to protect Sandaime (his teacher), and has not found the answer to peace. Let's not forget to mention that Tsunade DID come to realize her feelings for Jiraiya, though it was unfortunately too late. If anything these comparisons foretell, its more in favor of NaruSaku than not.
Thats a good point actually. Thanks for making me realize that. I was however, only stating an opinion.

But I will stick to my opinion. Regarding Naruto's love life. Im pretty sure in the end Naruto will find an interest in Hinata. For me they will look cute together.

Quote:
So what gives Naruto the right to reject Hinata? He wants acceptance but he can't accept a girl who's loved him since his diapers? Oh and Oro wasn't J man's best friend, it was Tsunade, the girl he loved. Most of these comparisons are coicidences Naruto has done in comparison to J man, so your whole arguement is flawed. If anything Hinata is Naruto's Tsunade, because she was always there for him even if he didn't see it.
Another good point as well. I agree to most you've said. Except the relations between Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Oro is indeed Jiraiya's best pal. If you've seen the short cutscenes and their battle scene long ago.