View Single Post
Old 2009-10-14, 09:13   Link #8403
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Wow....I haven't posted in a long while...but...HERE IT IS!!!

Time for a bit of my own brand of Bluecheesism!!!! IN TWO PARTS!!!

Spoiler for Base Attack, part 1:
"So why do you waste time summoning your knight when she already knows what to do?"

"'Cause I like playing with her hair."

Hayate will be Hayate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Part 2!!!

Spoiler for Base Attack, part 2:
Youch, talk about taking a dive down the drama depth. Cruel as it may sound, I like it. I wonder how he's going to deal with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
It's baaaack. Partly thanks to spawn for even mentioning it, which brought my creativity and motivation up.

Chapter 11 has been "lost in space" so to say and only needed a few adjustments. Chapter 12 is almost done too and I'll kick myself in the arse to get on with it.

Spoiler for Chapter 11 - Code:
Ahh, political intrigue. Is it really an accident? The work of a true enemy? Or did this come as... coincidentally good for Gregory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijiru View Post
Cross-posting this here.

Spoiler for Welcome to TSAB politics:
Now that's a fun conversation to walk into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Finally! My 2nd test is over! Looks like I survived!

Of course, once I hit my books hard, khrack builds up really quick. And after a certain discussion in FFT regarding a certain plotbunny about a certain scientific city on Earth, the reconnaissance mission has been called:

Spoiler for The Khrack Has Landed!:
...inspired by the end of a certain episode about a certain scientific railgun in a certain random crossover as the result of a certain khrack attack.
Sounds like Kaprika is going to get along with Keroko juuust fine. So far, so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
So anyway... here's that chapter opening.

Spoiler for Just when you think-:

Several paragraphs of ramble before you even know what's going on... But I'm getting into this idea that every time I cut to a Vivio POV for the first time in a chapter, it has to start from her watching TV.
It's amazing how you can replace Vivio wit the average watcher of Nanoha, who don't even stop to blink at the hundreds of strange similarities of these completely different cultures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Rinya: Syn-chaaaaan! *glomps* I feel with you! ;^;

Elric: *obviously forces himself to say nothing*

Hoho... so her father is looks like Carth

And it's quit interesting how she went from bow to boots. Strike Arts ftw and stuff.
From gloves to bow to boots, technically. And yeah, Carth is the model for Keith. I was looking for a father and Carth just... clicked. It's not a recent thing either, he's been Syn's father since V2.1, I just never really revealed him.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote