chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
*before this ep*
Wow deen suck for not mentioning Ange!

*after this ep*
wow deen suck for mentioning ange!

L O L

Also I love how every VN reader acts like they remembered the two sentences that mentioned Ange even though odds are the majority forgot period but hey lets all act like we did, we can fool everyone!

Don't act like the VN was much better in regards to Ange, she was mentioned briefly twice and most of the dialogue between the cousins was like she never existed in the first place. You know stuff like Jessica saying that all the cousins are reunited.... heck you think Maria would say something considering they are closer in age.. looks like a certain writer forgot something...
No, many people speculated about Ange before EP3 came out. I think we even had a translation note that came along with one of our early patches about her name.

People speculating seriously about the game wondered about her often even as early as EP1, especially in the Japanese world. Most people didn't pay her much mind, but there were an awful lot who knew about her. There are other reasons too, but I won't go into them on this thread.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page