View Single Post
Old 2009-10-25, 23:23   Link #271
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachopvutru
So, I have been wondering if meat is like soda and vegetable is like plain water. Those who drink soda get "addicted" to it. As for those who convert to plain water for extended period of time--some can go back to soda, some think it's disgusting.
IMHO it's just that we get used to the type of food we eat. People near the sea can eat more "fishy" food than people inland. People who grow up eating sheeps and goats may find beef stinky, when we who are used to drinking cow milk may have trouble drinking goat milk. It's more a matter of adapting, rather than personal tastes. Only when you eat/drink both frequently in a long time, can your comparison of the two be valid, when most vegetarians have been so for their whole life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic
I don't particularly like nature. It's dirty, it's smelly and it's wet and cold. Or hot and dry. I'm always kind of in awe at people who get nature and can understand animals and the natural world.
Haha, obviously you know nature is not always like that. I don't really like nature either, but me must agree there are sceneries in this world that will just leave you in awe when you see them.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote