View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 11:56   Link #26
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

Some early spoilers have been released, but nothing has been confirmed yet (and parts of the spoilers seem very unrealistic...)...but if it is real...well Naruto x Sakura will be officially over...
If this page of Naruto turning down Sakura is what you mean by Naruto x Sakura will be over, then I seriously doubt it. I don't think I would believe that until one of them is dead and buried... maybe. I remember last year when people were saying if Hinata survived Pein, then Naru x hina was officially cannon because he couldn't possible reject someone who would do that for him. Well after the battle he hugs Sakura as Hinata sits in the background smiling and clapping and we haven't heard a word of her sacrifice from Naruto sense. Its unrealistic and bad writing, but I suspect he'll end up with Sakura either way simply because she's the most developed heroine in the series. All chapters like this are for is building some conflict in the relationship that have to be overcome. I say the thing with Hinata was bad writing, but it makes for a bad story to have the love interest just throw herself at the protagonist. There has to be some conflict involved. That's what's happening with Sakura now. As much as I like Hinata, if the thing with Pien is just going to be ignored, then I'd have much rather it never happened than for Kishi to try and throw a bone to all the Naru x Hina fans out there only to act like it never happened in the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Spoiler:
A guy with a byakugan and sharingan running around, that'd be interesting. lol

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-10-26 at 17:08.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote