View Single Post
Old 2009-10-30, 17:52   Link #118
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Lol ,next chapter we have whitebeared stabbed,then poof he is getting replaced by a log ;o
That is one of the reasons why we are happy that this is not Naruto or Bleach everytime we start read new chapter of One Piece.

Quote:
Chaos means an open invitation to the Revolutionaries to start their biggest attack on the WG. And, this time the pirates would provide some significant help for their plans. If you consider the risks that WG is taking to end this fight, I think, this will be a good opportunity for the revolutionaries to become known as one of the good sides to follow. As long as doubt will be triggered in people's minds regarding the WG.
And I agree with Flipskuul, if Dragon is commander or leader worth of his salt then he should not let major opportunity like this to let go.

If majority of military power of WG is focused on one single place then he should take an advance of situation and overthrow more kingdoms...

Of course I am not sure can Dragon really affort to lose Whitebeard in this war, even if Dragon dont have any ties with pirates he still cant afford someone like Whitebeard to fall, that would mean that World Goverment would have luxury for sending even more forces against Revolutionaries.