View Single Post
Old 2009-11-04, 06:57   Link #66
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Ahhhh... such a good entrance wasted. Why did they ever think they could handle two powerhouse such as the ever so dashing Byakuya-sama who would probably look adorable in a tutu and the East Coast pride, Ken-chan? I suppose the animators thought since Kubo isn't any better why not try our own hands at telling the story. So, they have my admiration but I still agree with some of the inconsistencies raised by Gin.

It all started out with when Ichigo engaged Senbonzakura and amplified when Senbonzakura confronted Byakuya. I could still live with it if there weren't so many interruptions popping up as these two are trash-talking to each other. Come on. I don't care how Yumichika and his equally self servient zanpakuto want to touch each other. Nor did I care about the blasted Ichigo who is still hanging around shamelessly. This is not your arc. You are the side-show here, so go away. At least the feisty taicho had enough sense to relocate with Suzumebachi.

Leave Kenny and Byakuya-sama alone so they can work on building their relationship with each other while making happy memories by cutting each other.

Oh geebus, I was so excited when Wabisuke was cut down just like that to remind us that he was still a shikai-class spawning from a Vice Captain... and then Ken-chan queried, who is the next strongest and settled his gaze on Byakuya-sama. The budding romance was unquestionable. They just need some time alone.

So... please animators. You can do it. Sure you can. Just give us an uninterrupted episode of their conflict between these two powerhouse. You can have them talk about tea-ceremonies for all I care as they hold each other's hands after that.

Not too much to ask, is it?

I had no idea that you were a yaoi type
So many guys are getting brain damages recently