Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-13, 15:43   Link #908
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
You mean dont know not ignore.
By the way guys I am very much into the Cruz is connected to the second theory but has anyone thought of reasons why? I think its a little too easy to just say oh hes a reincarnation. If Arclight knows there is more about Cruz than anyone else it might be because he had something to do with it in the first place.

Once again, think your all being a bit heavy on Blade.
Proving how important is the main hero in a story is always vital. Imai knew and knows long ago, since chapter 1, that Cruz is more than just resistance survivor. You just need to take a look at his name and inmediatly you get the answer, though it's not until the next chapter that's going to be translated (12) when you begin to figure his true identity. And of course, the fact he was the first character to be introduced along his sister, not to mention he is always involved in everything. Those are some of the features that characterize the main hero of a story.

As for what could Arclight plan to do with him, no one knows, but the sole fact he stopped Aruka when she was to give Cruz a fatal blow, or the fact he didn't show any surprise after finding he survided his terrible blast are some examples.

And that without forgetting about Saten, who too has plans, and Aruka, etc.

With that said, I agree with your thoughts about Arclight knowing there's more about Cruz than anyone else, shadowii

And with the latest translated chapter confirming The Second is called "Christ", now the reincarnation is almost a fact.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote