View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 05:20   Link #1827
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
The only real hypothesis that one can support with respect to these new Gundams being able to take on 30 MSs at any point in time, would be with respect to the Harute. Aside from the fact that it's seemingly an optimized Arios, it's also got Hallelujah at the helm and so I could see his pure skill, along with the new suit, able to easily crush such numbers of opponents.
Halleujah alone isnt enough to make Harute too powerful,he was there most of S1 and he wasn't exactly the best at everything either.That and he leaves whenever he pleases.Only when they did combine did they becomes powerful and we can't be sure how often they can choose to do so.

But a Allelujah with QB should make it a decent machines at least,Arios suffered greatly from Allelujah lacking his QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
to me, it always seems like CB wasted their GN Drive...I mean, look at reborn gundam, with two tau drives you could have so many different weapons..and then you look at 00, with two real drives, all it has is one gun/sword...Ian (do I remember his name right?? That weapon designer for CB) should be fired
The GN Sword II is quite versatile as it is,being both a powerful melee weapon [Don't forget the beam sabers of the GN Sword II] and a powerful long range weapon.It can match Gadessa range already,while still retaining a high output beam,of course its the Twin Drive's output that makes it so powerful.0 Raiser give 00 thrusters to achieve higher speed.00 is quite versatile.

The number of weapon doesn't necessaily mean much,they even took of the Seven Sword off R2's equipment list,the other GN Blades became redundant because the GN Sword Kai is more powerful enough.