View Single Post
Old 2009-11-25, 05:30   Link #311
Who

Human indeed. Which is probably why I prefer her over Leliana characterwise, although I'd dump Morrigan in camp forever if I had to do it based on abilities alone Shapeshifters FTL.

Gripes about game (not really gripes but whatever):
-Alistair, you're the type of guy I'd want a bromance with. However. I made you a templar/champion hybrid just so you can just take the physical beatings (since Morrigan beats you verbally and emotionally) but you're still the first one to always die. Granted, I should place tactics on you but I like microing way too much. Please don't die on my next playthrough?
-Morrigan, please return to my Grey Warden. And if you can, convince Bioware one way or another to return in the sequel (highly likely) along with said Grey Warden as canon ending/pairing (not as likely for ending)
-Assassins reminded me why almost everyone picks them in every RPG available. Although mages are better in this game; I'd hate for my main to be a mage. Friend told me I should be a templar irl since I hate mages so much. >_>

I think for this time around, gonna try a Dalish ranger/bard although first game exhausted me... 50+ hours searching every nook and cranny and getting lost. Rather just hibernate and wait for a sequel now that I think about it.

On second thought, I'll go ahead and play the flash game so I can get some DLC items.

Last edited by Who; 2009-11-25 at 05:49.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote