View Single Post
Old 2009-11-26, 23:48   Link #8935
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Hehe I found Misuzu before finding the Air series itself. She was keychain figure I bought. (I'll buy anything that's cute even if I don't know where it's from) I found out about the game and the series by googling "Air" since that's all what was written on the package. When the anime came out, I watched a few episodes and liked it. A friend bought me the movie for Christmas and it broke my heart but I didn't stop loving the characters or their relationship.

My absolute first pick is TakutoxMitsuki from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Another really GREAT anime. Dunno if you know it...but it was a pretty big hit in '02 to '04. It's tragic like Air but the ending is a bit....happier. XD

Here's a CUTE screenshot from my favorite scene.
Spoiler for Cute glomp is cute:

I've loved them for almost seven years now. Come to think of it, they're rather similar to Yukisuzu. Mitsuki's also an innocent young girl with a serious illness...but she never loses hope, hides her pain and keeps smiling. Takuto is older and uptight and a little spastic (like Yukito). He's very very tsundere. And in the end, you find out both would lay down their own life to save the other's in an instant. Relationships such as these are just complete I have a huge weakness for things like that. I also have a huge weakness for cute girlxmoody boy couples too.

...........and now I better post another pic of me before mods scold me for going off-topic....

Spoiler for Best con purchase EVER XD:
I'll have to check it out.
That is a beautiful dress you're wearing. Who are you suppose to be anyways?

"A wish for eternity"
Yukito_and_Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote