Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-30, 23:24   Link #12430
Chris38

Thanks, for clearing that up for me guys. And it's not like I wanted Inner Moka to have such ability, it is much better for her to develop "honest" feelings for Tsukune then something else, It's just that the words she used suggested some hidden meaning (at least to me ), .... maybe I'm just a bit too much oversensitive.

At least it's only less then a week, till the next chapter ... if things go well we might be indulging ourselves in the next chapter soon.

And well I agree with you FriedRice it must be especialy hard for Tsukune who as we all know has feelings for Moka.

So, in a way Tsukune's feelings for Moka is already an opening that she uses ( unintentionally ) to get her snack. Besides Tsukune had to be pretty tough to survive Moka's blood sucking him at the beginning of the series. If you remember back then Moka sucked Tsukune's blood on a daily basis

Well another thing I think I should mention concerning Moka - well this time Inner Moka, do you think that it will be Inner Moka who will make the first move or Tsukune ... personally I think that Inner Moka is going to be the one who will make the first move, especially if we take this momement into consideration. I know Inner Moka did that to provoke a reaction from Kurumu, but Tsukune was a bit hesitant to take the initiative, so it means that Inner Moka must first give the OK sign to Tsukune ... before he is going to take any serious action with her and Outer Moka in the romance aspect . And it's going to have to be a OK sign that will get through to Tsukune, so well maybe rather then Tsukune kissing Moka, it's going to be Inner Moka kissing Tsukune ( so basically Inner Moka is going to be the leading one in her relationship with Tsukune, which kind of suits her, doesn't it ... )

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-12-01 at 05:48.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote