View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 08:01   Link #3
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Well, now that this thread has been made, I think I should make certain things absolute clear: this thread is here only to discuss the translations, not the game itself. For that, I suggest you go to the original Lost Colors thread on this site (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59971). This thread only relates to the translations me and my team are doing. As long as that's clear, then you can post as you wish.

Now, here's an important announcement: For the next two weeks, until the 23rd of December, there will be no new translations on my website. The reason is simple: Because I have now managed to find three other people who wish to participate in this project (four if you count Paladinoras), I've decided to focus on rewriting and improving my previous translations, which were really just rough copies. So for the next fortnight, I'll be focusing on that. Also, I intend to remodel my website a bit, since it's pretty dull and plain right now. Hopefully all these changes will not take too long.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Also, please state here if you wish to join in on this project. However, now that the group has begun to grow, I think I should state this very important criteria to joining: You have to say how much time you can devote to this project. That's one thing I would require from everyone.

In any case, that's it for now. Please post as you please hear (within reason, of course).
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote