View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 04:19   Link #306
Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal_1915 View Post
Actually, other Armed Librarians trust her more than
I have to admit that the adaptation and execution of the anime is bad. The control of pace, the monologue of character and the action sequences didn't persent well. So, it make you feel unrealistic.
In fact, the character depiction in the first two arcs is the weakest. Mokkania, Volken and Noloty's back story will make them more realistic. They are the purest people in that world but that is a harsh and ruthless world. You will learn to cherish their pureness later after you learn the truth of their world.
Probably, I'd better read the novel but, as far as the anime adaptation is concerned, what made me wonder is that Hamyuts, Volken, Nolty and Mokkania live in the same "harsh and ruthless" world and their aged seem to be relatively near. They are not born yesterday. So, why the difference? Are they from different social backgrounds? IMO, the contrast worked well with meats, who lost their memories but not with the armed librarians. Come to think about it, possible explanation may be their different level of knowledge of the world...Hamyuts seem to know much more about the secret of the world than the other characters considering her age.

BTW, is that only me who think that I may be spoiled by these?
Quote:
You will learn to cherish their pureness later after you learn the truth of their world.
Quote:
Do they know how and why Yamagata-san kills his characters? You have to make people touched by their stories then kills them to get maximum effect.
A possible spoiler about the death of some characters
Spoiler:

I agree with kemal at that the emotional building-up doesn't feel enough for this episode, though.
Tale is offline   Reply With Quote