View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 11:31   Link #311
kemal_1915

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru moon View Post
You mean we will see the fake mom again in the 5th arc!?
Tale is right. She had her life before she became the fake mother. And we will learn about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
arhhh recap around the new year as usual, I hate those bloody recap T_T , happens every year around this time
Ah, I forget to say that the recap will be told by Shiron's point of view. Will this attract more people to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
Well, of course, I wasn't talking of "causality" estimation per episode. However, considering the way the author squeezes out emotional content from these "pure" characters, they are most likely to be killed like sacrificial lambs for the sake of the story, which seems to be worshiped by the author. Somehow, this makes me feel these characters are tools for story-telling rather than individuals who have been living their own lives. But I guess I'm repeating here.

Cigal who? Jokes aside, I'm quite doubtful whether there is a room for his character to be developed into any interesting story...

She is more than just a fake mother: She must have had her own life before her memories were artificially replaced. Considering that lost memories and recovering them have played important roles in this series, I don't think it's so surprising. Personally, I don't think Mirepoc will remain amnesiac about Volken through whole story arc of Volken, either. Rather, it's pretty surprising to see that there are plenty of seeds for possible story/character-developments, which was enabled by the unique setting.
Yes, strong at plot but weak at character. That is the nature of this series and it is different from most of the ACGN series.

Cigal had his life too. And his life also influenced other people's life.
Everyone is connected.
Winkeny's mother is the innkeeper of Colio's gang. Relia changed the life of Qumola and Enrique. Mokkania also influenced some people's life and become the cause of a major event later.
As I said before, one of the main idea of this series is "The past influences the present"

The next OP "星彩のRipieno" is sung by the winner of Animax Musix Fall 2009 - Sasaki Sayaka. Could I put the youtube link here? I don't know the related policy here.
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote