View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 14:57   Link #157
Valkyriesphere
Asgardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHADOWFOX View Post
Hmm, I just checked the recording and it seems it will take a bit longer to get the torrent ready , as I need to cut the tracks into single mp3s (I don't like big files) besides when were listening to it in our car we may want to skip a track or two right? :-)

so please bear with me for a couple of days
If I may propose an alternative method, how about cutting out Kcl's intro/comments from the broadcast then put them in between the originally submitted files, so as to retain the quality of the tracks out of mp3 compression. Of course, the drawback is that the tracks won't have the same volume level.. and it might also be troublesome to do the transfer of the original files from Kcl to you (unless you have access to the email account where people submit the tracks to)... Well anyway, it's your call to choose which method is the best one. Thanks for doing the virtuous job of publishing the recorded broadcast, Schadowfox! x)

Btw I felt really astonished when reading the logs, whew, thanks a whole lot everyone for all the nice comments for my entry! I thought that maybe I should've rerecorded my entry since I strayed out of pitch at times (when I thought I didn't while recording it)... Oh well, I'm extremely glad that you guys enjoy it so anyway! Definitely made my day after all the stressful exams in the past weeks.

I gotta say, I reaally enjoyed the thrill of listening to all the awesome entries this year, you guys are great! Some songs are already my favorite anime tunes, and many others are starting to get to be. I really look forward to listen to all the entries all over again!

Dang, the voting will definitely be a tough task.. ^^;
Valkyriesphere is offline   Reply With Quote