Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 01:17   Link #12624
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I, for one, hope that this arc answers and explains most of the questions we have about Moka's Rosary.

I still have the opinion that the Rosary was created to help Inner Moka properly interact with humans. The Rosary sealed her aura and brought out the "true" Inner Moka hidden behind the vampire pride and her aristocratic attitude. This in turn created Outer Moka. I still don't buy that they're separate personalities.

Like many, I also hope that this arc further strengthens the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune. They've been sorely lacking in the romance department. Sure there was the date chapter, Inner Moka blushes here and there, and a mountain of hints that she has feelings for him but I want something more "concrete." I'm pretty sure we all know by now that Tsukune loves Moka as a whole - doesn't matter if it was Inner or Outer.

Hopefully the scanlation for this chapter comes out faster than the last! As far as I can tell, this arc is going to be unpredictable and very interesting.
Well, I think that there is a high possibility of Tsukune and Inner Moka progressing further with their relationship, but well what do you FriedRice have in mind when saying "concrete" - a kiss or something like that between Tsukune and Inner Moka perhaps ?? .

About what the Rosario is still largely unknown, maybe in the next few chapter's we will get more information about how the Rosario works ... anyway

Spoiler for Chapter 26, Seal:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote