View Single Post
Old 2010-01-03, 15:41   Link #238
Dark Adonis

Ah, one of my favorite topics to discuss. I will list my current top ten villains.

1. Dr. Kazutaka Muraki (Descendants of Darkness): The perfect combination of beauty and creepiness! Massive points in his favor for all the homoerotica he adds to the show.

2. Edmond Dantes aka the Count of Monte Cristo (Gankutsuou): More of an anti-villain, but still a great antagonist. You just have to cheer when he gets his revenge on his scumbag enemies.

3. Kuroudo Akabane aka Dr. Jackal (Get Backers): Such a cheerful and polite psychopath! Snappy dresser too.

4. Shinobu Sensui (Yu Yu Hakusho): Another anti-villain. Very complex character though what with his backstory and his seven personalities.

5. Light Yagami aka Kira (Death Note): More of an anti-hero this time, but so arrogant, intelligent, and manipulative!

6. Orochimaru (Naruto): Such a high creepiness factor! His grotesque abilities are amusing to watch.

7. Naraku (Inuyasha): Simply one of the cruelest villains in anime ever! Having a sexy voice doesn't hurt either.

8. Sousuke Aizen (Bleach): I have only seen the first three seasons, but I love this guy already! Being a genius manipulator makes you awesome in my book!

9. Lucy (Elfen Lied): Anti-villain once again. She sure makes brutally slaughtering people look fun though!

10. Gauron (Full Metal Panic): Seeing Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid bumps this guy up to my top ten. Even being on life support doesn't stop this guy from starting wars and tormenting the our protagonist! Talk about badass!
Dark Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote