Thread: Eps' Workshop
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-04, 06:59   Link #247
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Sorry to disappoint, I'll try to fix that now since ... well, since it's it's been 4 months since my last update -- outrageous! And my excuse? Well, it's been a very long and busy year. Now onto the goodies:

SotM:

September 09 - Cybernetics

Managed to steal the win. Sneaky, I know

October 09 - Spooky!

The idea was good, the execution was a rather bad. Still wanted to try something new.

December 09 - Gothic Lolita

And here's the last month's siggy, which I also worked on 3 hours before the dealine - and by accident I may add. Was doing some university projects and came up with idea of making a checkered floor background. Oh yes and once I had known the right approach it only took me 2 mins to do. Quite pleased, yes

Other sigs:

Freebies:

Didn't really do much on this one since it looked fine to me before the edits.

What can I say, it's cold outside.

+1 more special, down bellow

Personal:

:3

Souo ;_;

Ok I admit. I did this under a minute. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Current one. I rather like it!

Wallpaper

Yes, I actually made one over the weekend. It's not just any wallpaper, it's a miku wallpaper. Now you can add this one to the other tens of thousands out there. You might also take this as a very late xmas/new years present

Preview. Links to resolutions right bellow.

Widescreen: 1920 × 1080 - 1280 × 720
Fullscreen: 1280 × 1024

And the above wallpaper in sig form. As always, free to use.

Other notes

Well that's about it for now. Still need to edit some photos to please our own finnish igloo dweller and perhaps even make a jiffy 2min tutorial on how to make that checkered floor with ease.

I'll try to keep this thread updated more often though. The end.