View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 10:47   Link #400
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Utsumi made Yuki believe in love again she said, so this may be a step forward for her since she is at least considering a new relationship (sad she doesn't consider it to be with Utsumi yet, but hey it's just more torture for him), Now she probably doesn't even like this nameless guy and sooner or later i expect her to reject him but due to Utsumi's efforts she is able to respect a person who gathers his courage to take the step of confessing. While this may seem as an act of pity i rather think it's her way of opening up.

on a side note, why do all these friends of the protagonist in shounen have to be total dicks one way or the other? countless examples come to my mind.
Just because you are opening up does not mean you should toy with others feelings. If she knows she will reject him she should not say 'Give me time" and just answer truthfully. If she says give me time she already starts to think about that guy and relationship with him seriously, unless you are saying that Yuki is one of those "I should date/kiss/have sex to see if I like you" types. Sort of experimenting.

Well one thing for sure, she does not feel any warmer feelings than friendship to Utsu and is more likely to consider other guys before him, because Utsu is friend-zoned and is nowhere in ten miles radius from her love parameter. Him trying to kill himself is quite realistic at this point too. A lot people start slicing their veins at a lot less and he still a teen, so likely to act like this.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote