View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 15:32   Link #6
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Jessica: She's definitely the most "human". I love her personality and attitude and how she's different than most girls and shows a lot about herself. I personally love tsunderes like her that are tomboyish yet totally girly inside when they see the person they love. She doesn't care about the headship and just wants to live her life freely and her own way, and I love how inspirational that part of her is. She's just my favorite character of all time, ever, honestly. She's also smart and she's willing to do anything to protect the people she loves.

Kanon: Always loved him. Kanon X Jessica ftw, most obsessive pairing everrr. But other than that, I like how he tries to hide his feelings yet he just can't run away. I love the mysterious and shy and quiet attitude of his.

other than that, hmmm.

Natsuhi: Such a faithful and amazing person in my eyes, sacrificing herself for the honor of the family, and she's a great mother to Jessica, especially when she told her " I would become a monster or a demon for you". Her character is very interesting and she's just pretty amazing overall, I love her.

Kyrie: I love her intelligence and how deep her past is. She's always thinking of things and really, love her intelligence, pretty much all I can say. She's also a pretty cool character overall.

Rosa: One of the most developed characters. I don't blame her for treating Maria like that, since she's pretty annoying, but anyways, off character bashing, she seems to have had a hard life yet she's still going. Even with pushing all the pain onto Maria, she does her best to protect her when it really matters.