View Single Post
Old 2010-01-13, 18:05   Link #2120
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
That doesn't answer my question. She said in red that she doesn't break her promises. My question was that if nobody is aware of that promise in the human world what makes that red text useful? In other words why should we even keep it in mind?
I don't get what kind of logic you are following. We shouldn't we keep in mind something that wasn't said in the human world, all the red text are said in the metaworld.
Beatrice made a promise, and meta Battler is aware of that. Beatrice made that promise to meta Battler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
If your still hung up on that than I guess you haven't read episode 5's ??? . If you haven't than you definitely shouldn't look at these spoilers...
Don't worry I've read EP5 since the japanese release. The blue text is not relevant, it's just a theory and nothing else. Hell! If you'd have to believe to all the blue that were said there you'd have to believe that Battler was the killer, even though it was denied in red earlier...
As for the red text that's also not relevant because there has been two who were said a lot before that:

anyone looking at George, Jessica, Maria, Rosa, or Genji's corpses could confirm at a glance that they are dead

At a glance, anyone could confirm that these corpses are dead, so it is absolutely impossible that they are just people playing dead.

These reds were told by Virgilia before the second twilight. Of course this happened after they disappeared. Who was Virgilia trying to trick?
But this is hardly relevant.

The point is that at the time of the discovery unless you claim that everyone was in conspiracy the bodies of George Maria Rosa and Jessica were inside the cousin's room and visible. How they managed to trick everyone into believing they were dead? Or in the case you claim that they were fake corpses, how exactly Eva was tricked by a fake corpse? She can't recognize her own son anymore?