Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 08:02   Link #12840
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
I have always felt that Tsukune only desired Moka's blood though he feared it would happened with other people as well

His desire for Moka's blood was in part a sign that his body was becoming "addicted" to the injections he was getting from her that eventually led to his descent into "Ghouldom" I feel that the holy lock reduces these cravings while it controls the more damaging effects of Moka's Blood within him

just my opinion and that and a buck can buy you a cup of coffee (as long as you don't go to Starbucks)
Well, that might be true, well it might be possible that Tsukune won't be needing blood since he still is partially human and if he starts needing blood it might signify that he is transforming into a vampire, or some "being" that is closer to being a vampire then being a human.

About the Holy Lock everything is possible, since how it works was never explained in the manga.

Now if we talk about Tsukune's body, the question is .... will it stay as it is ... or there still some transformations that are happening there. I think that Tsukune's transformation still haven't been completed since there is still the risk that Tsukune will go homicidal on everyone around him.

I think that Tsukune's vampire power's, when he reaches his full potential, are going to be on the same level as Moka's, the only thing that Tsukune needs right now is lot's of time, before he learns martial arts at the level Inner Moka possesses,and become as fast as her, but what is going to take the most time for him to breach is how much Youki energy Tsukune can use, because it's not something he can learn ... to me it depends on how much youkai energy his body can take before reaching it's limits (which means that his consciousness goes kaput)

I think this is what is changing in Tsukune's body ... in my opinion every time Tsukune uses his vampire abilities, his body limits are going up, meaning that Tsukune can use and control more youki with every time he transforms to his "vampire form", and after some time ( a long time) he probably won't be at risk of changing into a "Ghoul" anymore, but what Tsukune will be called at that time is pretty much unknown.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote