Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 12:30   Link #12906
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It's the same guy as the one who took the money from Marin's Inn. I mean to me there is no mistake about it. (If you want proof look at page 18 from chapter 19 (Season II) Kenji) And it's not like Gin could help him, since he also was affected by the song to some extent.

Do you mean the chapter where Tsukune beat up the yakuza which kidnapped Moka, well they where bad guys to begin with (I think they tried to rape Moka, to make Sun talk) and the only reason why Tsukune was able to help Moka is because he is still considered a human I think it was mentioned in that chapter (chapter 18) that if the girls went to the rescue they would be arrested

Well it's not so long now until the next chapter is released ... I think only a week, or something like that until the next chapter is going to be released. Well DJ Trouble now that you have read Season II as well, what is you're impression about part II compared to part I ?

On another topic, since we have been discussing the relationship web in R+V not so long ago ... I found another evidence that discount the harem ending. I mean during the arc with the Ririsu mirror, Inner Moka under the influence of the mirror has said that she doesn't need Tsukune anymore and that the mirror will replace him from now on , despite that Tsukune was still worried about Moka and seeing that the rest of the girls tried to cheer him by offering themselves as a replacement for Moka ... the statement in the manga was why don't you pick one of us to replace Moka. We will definitely treat you well Tsukune. Despite that Tsukune remained firm and didn't lose to the temptation ... he went and helped Moka when she was in a pinch despite what she said to him earlier.

It's kind of similar to the situation in chapter 23 of Season II where the girls (besides Moka) tried to have a polygamy with Tsukune. Now I know that a lot of time has passed between those two events, but I don't think it changed so dramatically and Tsukune still prioritizes Moka above the other girls. So to me it is another example that a harem end won't happen.
Tsukune wasn't able to "beat them" because he was still humane, that doesn't make sense, it's that he spared them their lives that's what made him "human."

Tsukune is the same with all the girls, he'll emo / zerk / whatever for any of them. As he said, I'm sure multiple times, that all of them are irreplaceable to him.

Until we get a situation that he has to choose one's sake over the other, in terms of livelihood and safety of the girls, he holds them all in equal importance. It's why he's the protagonists, it's what make him Tsukune.

He's most "romantically" involved emotionally with Moka, but his overall situation is extremely delicate right now. To make any final opinion about anything is too haphazard. It's prudent to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Hmmm, I thought it was up to 27, not 26, but I was wrong. I loved Moka at the end of 24 hiding her embarrassment of being figured out. So cute.

And now we wait.
You're really marathoning it huh? I don't blame you, I'd do the same in your shoes
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote