Thread: Licensed Katanagatari
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-26, 15:31   Link #224
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Reactions to the first episode of Zaregoto will be fun.. either it's going to be "omg all they do it talk 100% of the time" or "omg all they do is talk until the last 30 seconds". And the latter will prompt a reaction of "wtf they rushed this so they end the episode on that part!! *rage*"

Zaregoto needs to be animated. Please announce soon Nisio, it will be 2018 before the novel series is fully released in English at this rate/
For the life of me I can't remember much action in the first two episodes of Bakemonogatari, but that one had a lot stronger fanservice and definitely a lot more movements between different places and scenes (also Hitagi's sharp tongue ... I swear most of the anime male fans are M), which .. Zaregoto will have when animated regarding the latter part. The part Katanagatari is pigeoned hole into is the setting for the first half of the first novel. I think Zaregoto's anime will be depended upon the sales of Katanagatari because they have the same artist. As long as the Elevens like it, I guess it'll be fine even if the rest of the world fine it boring =X, but 2ch doesn't seem to like it me thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
and everyone will be pissed off at a standard Nisio Isin's ending.
LIES! Only certain ones have crap ending!! Other ones are super win! ... then other ones have NTR ending ... (lol lies).

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2010-01-26 at 17:25.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote