View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 23:36   Link #25
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I cannot see Yuuno doing anything but binding his enemies and do some..melee ? Maybe he could team up with Arf to balance between range attack and melee attack...?

Well, it's not like he's that weak or something...it's just..from what I've seen in the anime, what he's done mostly in combat is basically binding the enemies to give Nanoha some time to do her attack (?). CMIIW

I can't imagine Yuuno to be someone like Exdeath....it's kinda...scary o.o; Especially to make a counter-based character in this game.
Well, I believe the TVTropers have discussed that, well, you can choke a *itch</meme> with chains, put a barrier in the right place for someone to dash headfirst into, etc. You could have Yuuno casting that barrier at three separate ranges like with the Shadow Fiend's Shadowraze from DotA. Of course, his fighting style would necessarily be quite different, but I suppose you could make a Lethal Joke Character from such a conceit.

T'was probably too much creativity and effort needed from the game-makers, though.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote