View Single Post
Old 2010-02-14, 14:30   Link #2669
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Yeah, looks like Silent Bible will pull a Mugen - #3 weekly. Depends on Hannya Fruitpunch sales. 8)

Speaking of Silent Bible, lol this count down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Oh gawd... guilty.

Does it help if I say I liked her as Perserte in the Polyphonica series and, as corny as Rosario+Vampire is, I actually like Moka? Oh, and there's Utau from Shugo Chara!
Well, hmm. I don't know if I explained it here before because I get places where I talk about seiyuu mixed up.

If you actually like her as a voice actress, then yay. I've only talked to one person who's done this that actually explained a bit why. Kind of hard to if you don't know a bit of the language. The funny thing is that said person actually enjoys her animegoe voice, which just grates my ears. ^^;

If you simply go
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
She is my most favorite, most respected, and most admired seiyuu because she voices Fate, who is my pride and joy.
... Well, that's when I'll just ignore you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi
I also have the DVD set of her live at the Saitama Super Arena. She appears, to me, to have a very engaging stage presence.
Nana has a very big stage presence.... in the anison world.

I watched last year's kouhaku for Nana. Her singing was great, definitely better than her first time singing the song on Music Japan. Just compared to most of the other people, who I've never really heard of before, she seemed to lack something. And I'm not the only Nana fan who thought this way. :x

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote