Thread: Licensed Sora no Woto
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-16, 02:17   Link #864
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
You stop a tank to do a bugle call after killing one tank. That was just asking for an anti-tank round to be placed up you a**. Nice call there.
Yeah have to say I was shaking my head there. They were fighting quite a number of enemies and stop to do the bugle call after taking out only one? It's no wonder they got themselves killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Wonder what the hell it was those people from the Old Era were fighting. High possibility of it returning sometime in the next few episodes too.

Also, is the girls' Takemikazuchi one of the Old Era relics or the model Felicia fought in?

And wow at the unknown soldier being able to survive so long that he could talk even as a dessicated corpse O_o
I'm not so sure. If something like that comes back the girls better just head down to the cellar, get some drinks, and wait for the end. I mean whatever those people were fighting against completely obliterated the old forces. One tank that's still being put together will last all of 20 seconds against whatever that was.

At least things are becoming more clear. Humanity was against the wall fighting against something beyond belief. In the end they stopped it (or else nobody would be left) but it was a pyrrhic victory. The oceans were ruined, knowledge lost, and humanity on the brink of extinction. Then you arrive at the current time where people were likely fighting over the limited resources remaining.

Of course this theory is based on the flashback from Felicia's hallucination . The most reliable information imaginable.