View Single Post
Old 2010-03-05, 08:16   Link #163
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I wonder how Kishi will use the Rookie 9 now if he even cares. They are not going after Sasuke now.
That's like the prey going after the hunter...
Nine weaklings against one who will sooner or later obtain the most powerful and most advanced doujutsu there's ever been.

I can already see that fat bastard Chouji die first. Sasuke can use genjutsu and actually none of that generation knows how to deal with genjutsu. Some can dispel weak genjutsu, but none of them can actually use it,... not even to the slightest, but especially not genjutsu that can deal with an Uchiha and the Sharingan.

One look at Shikamaru and he goes for his own throat with his shadow jutsu.

Most of them are too weak to deal with Sasuke now. I can't even imagine Neji to put up a proper fight.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote