View Single Post
Old 2010-03-05, 09:23   Link #165
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjluc View Post
Neji can see through genjutsu with his Byukagan and i dont think Sasuke could beat the whole rookie nine i see him killing off Ino though.
With EMS, he would have no more limits concerning the use of his eyes...
... nevertheless he would be limited by his chakra, while on the other hand, his chakra stamina seems to have increased a lot. I remember Naruto having some trouble with his chakra in the fight against Pain, but Sasuke didn't seem to have any problems. He should have been exhausted, but he actually kept it up... he managed to defeat Danzou using Susano for the whole time, two MS genjutsu attacks, a Chidori sword, fireballs, Susano arrows, a new summoning technique and even Amaterasu.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote