Thread: Photographs
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-24, 14:53   Link #279
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onearmedscissor
it's this sweet 3.3 megapixel powershot s20! kinda scratched up, but otherwise fine. when i got home, i saw it had a 300 mb hard drive inside. this is like a 300 dollar value so i was pretty amped. anyway, just wanted to share. it also had some pictures already on it of the woods and stuff, so you can see the sweet forest area where i was hanging out.
Whereabouts do you live? That area looks like a great place to do some photography. I'm not sure about some of the pictures you've taken, I'd say some of them lack composition or clarity, but I think there's some good stuff in there, I especially this one:

Spoiler:

The mist looks lovely in some of the pictures but unfortunately flash photography doesn't tend to work well in foggy weather and mostly illuminates the water droplets, giving you a bright, blurry foreground and making the rest of the picture very faded:

Spoiler:

I like the idea of a single hand working its way into some of the shots as well, and interacting with the environment. Have you considered returning to this site and doing photography in a variety of weather and lighting conditions? I think that could be really interesting.

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote