Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 19:16   Link #1937
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
That's the big problem: We don't. There are too many empty gaps and grey areas in the Belkan history that still need to be answered.

However, this thread is for facts, not theories. Which is why most people confronted you about your theories, because we thought they were facts and were wondering what we'd missed.
Well, I once thought as you and had people tell me things worked differently than I thought they did. When pressed, they too said the facts were in different languages and to do my own research, which I did, heh.

But as I said, if you feel the wikia is just guessing, then delete things and give your reasoning. Because a lot of that information was taken from sources like Japanese magazines and such, and thus can't really be put up as a linked source. You can see with that one link, that there are Japanese words for things like the Warring Ages, because the source was in Japanese.

This is the best we've got at the moment. You're welcome to ignore it, but I feel it fills in a LOT of gaps and makes sense in the overall scheme of things. I will bet that Vivid ultimately will show that, too, because it's already showed some things that were in the wikia before Vivid confirmed it. Occam's Razor means a lot of things do make sense, too.

But you're also faced with the prospect that not everything is going to line up nicely. Case in point: Schach says Vivio's DNA comes from 300 years ago. Einhart says Olive lived 100 years ago. Figure that out, heh.

Edit: Gonna add this bit from a google translate of the Japanese wiki:

Prehistoric - during war - Invaded neighboring countries as well as using otherworldly technology, superior weapons development, expand their territory.
Its technology is the technology leakage was from Al Hazard.

Mid-war period (about 1000 years ago of this story):
Significant advances in artificial life research, a number of "king" of their own to strengthen our body, destined to map it to posterity.

The war (a few hundred years ago of this story) :
Disappear by the end of the war a substantial ancient Belka Belka, Marek Belka land Menu land and who will even after hundreds of years due to pollution. Shall be confirmed by a runaway or not the imposition of any weapons of mass.
Other countries seeking to come back and won The King Seong houses scattered around the world held by a cradle, Belka uniform measure. (Unification War King Seong)
Cradle is lost during the war, King Seong lose the house.
Country surviving occupant had ruled the world, to stop claiming to be orthodox Belka.
During this time, almost to extinction and armed ancient Belka-style magic.

Current:
King Seong and his family and faith for an end to the war, King Seong church is established.
Organization established under the slogan of peace and peace-dimensional interaction with the world of weapons of mass disconnection Middochiruda dangerous, after which time and space Administration.
King Seong church organizations lent strength to the establishment of peace is part of Middochiruda "Belka autonomous" to secure the country as a.

It's kind of hard to make things out, but one thing is clear: The reunification war was a few hundred years ago, and the cradle was lost during this time, as well as the fall of the Saint Kaisers. The TSAB was founded only 150 years ago, so the war ended long before the founding of the TSAB. This falls in line with what Shach said about Vivio's DNA being from 300 years ago.