View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 02:23   Link #4
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
In again and again, happy does not even describe my feeling--5 years full of tears of waiting finally paid off...! And I'm one of those people screaming "FINALLY" than being surprised. (Read the game twice already before someone asks. Stopped PS2's because it crashed before route divergion orz)

Was hoping for totally bitter Sweet Pool, but the guro factor is far too devastating like Saya no Uta. But still, enjoyment factor and overall ratings-wise, TnC is my favourite of Nitro+CHiRAL, so <3333 for the series 5th anniversary!

Honestly, I'm okay with hints of BL only, TV anime broadcasting means that they wouldn't dare to put R-18 scenes. I'll sorely miss the R-18 scenes that I love since it helps build some of the characters but eh. At least the actions, violence and blood can be animated, and I'm happy if they put a full-effort on them and on the plot since I didn't read the manga. (actions, pulisu! <3) Would be better if they can capture details of Fuchii's scripts, but one can't be greedy!

Aniplex, I beg you, good studio please!! ;; No, I DON'T accept DEEN unless they put good director+scripter. Also would be happy to see whether they will succeed in weaving the plot :|b

And I lol-ed at the two that always become the poster boys of the series. As if I will complain. I mean, me? Leather fetish fujoshi?

EDIT: Oh and before I forgot, the anime is planned to air in 2010 (via togainu.com portal). Well, keyword here is planned. Whether they fulfill the plans, it's another story altogether. Probably Winter is a good bet for now?

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2010-03-23 at 02:35.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote