View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 09:11   Link #7516
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
I would continue from the above every image is a repost .

Once any fanart is published/displayed on Web its a free for all . For the simple reason the fan-Artist is not paying royalties to Viz/Shuiesha/SJ/Kubo . By copyright law that makes all fanarts illegal, we don't have a loophole as the Japanese .

Patience isn't my virtue so spoiler tags are a no no for me . Other Zaseka & Joseph (Amir) I seriously don't browse any images in this thread . Searching fan-arts the old way via websites is hard . As most Bleach search Engines are dead and the existent ones are hard to navigate despite using translate . And Joseph's renders are quite nice .........

So other than those 2 members I rarely browse posts in this thread . And believe me this wasn't deliberate =/
*sigh* Everyone knows i'm over old reposts. I decided to join in too so that people who cba looking back will get to see good pics still. I'm talking about reposting 1 day later or and hour later. That's all.
Oh well....I wasn't really that pissed. I thought you knew i loved you Zu with all your glorious pics.....please don't be angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think it would be better to just use thumbnails when you have a lot of images to post. Not only does it save bandwidth, it makes the images way easier to browse. Clicking on tons of spoiler tags can be pretty annoying, to be honest I feel pretty discouraged just looking at the above post. It would also probably save you guys a lot of time when you post them, too. At least, that's how it works for me.

Just my two cents. And thanks for the pics Milan, really loving the third Nell (in before someone tells me it's a repost )
I did have thumbnails for yonks.... but no-one bothered to click on them to even see what the pic was - missing half of the good pics. It seemed that all the people posting unthumbnailed pics were getting patted on the back for having ewwy, ugly, old pics that Zu's shat all over. >.< So i thought our pics should get noticed (plus, some of mine need to be in spoilers even if thumbnailed, as they sometimes have nsfw content)

The end no more ranting - no matter what anyone says. I don't care anymore - it wasn't that big a deal originally *shrugs*
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote