Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Working!! / Wagnaria!!
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-28, 00:02   Link #273
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I must be the only one here but, I don't find Inami really endearing. It's like, BECAUSE she has a crush on Takanashi that it's okay for him to beat people up in embarrassment with her Androphobia. Souma, granted, deserved it a little, but this kind of shit isn't justifiable. Inami really needs to pop some pills. >_>

Souma is funny. I wish we could have more focus on Satou and Souma since they are the most entertaining duo and have a pretty good amount of dialogue and motive behind them. Souma just feels like he's conniving just so people will do work for him. He's realistically evil and manipulative, kind of like how Kyouka is.

Fairly enjoyed the episode, because of the cooking duo. I really have to applaud Satou when he told Yachiyo she was an idiot, because you could tell she was really conflicted with wanting to not hit AND hit Satou. It was cool getting some information with Souta's family because you get everything about him. And his little sister is cool. It feels like in this world, girls are sugary-sweet or kind of crazy.

I do have to rant though...what is it with all of these anime stories with dead parents? I think I could buy both parents being work-a-holics because it's five siblings but...dad is dead AND mom is work-a-holic? It's not a mark necessarily against this anime, but it's like, why does every other anime character have dead parents?
Nukerjsr is offline   Reply With Quote