View Single Post
Old 2010-04-28, 03:39   Link #9401
Laserworm
Maelstorm-Fenrir

Send a message via AIM to Laserworm Send a message via MSN to Laserworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
I'd have to say Kanon. Although I don't *want* to.

At least in EP1, it's most likely him still sneaking around. EP3 he probably did kill Nanjo and led Jessica away. EP4 he may have gotten killed early.

You know what, maybe we weren't supposed to make any sense of EP4. Maybe it was the episode that showed us that none of the sequence of the events matter on the gameboard; if you know which factions want to do what you'd know the order anyways.
I really don't think of Kanon as the most. I think Nanjo is after all there are quite a few points we can blame on him, and he is a possible accomplice in many theories, because he can make people think others are 'dead.'

Ep4 was made to be hard, since people finally started to understand a bit about Umineko after the remade easier ep3. I think that the faction idea isn't to far off. I think that probably a number of people start each game board with the possibillity to commit murder. But small events on the game board cause who decides to do it, and who the victims are. This would fit with 'if you know the answer you could make your own story', and 'you can figure out the order of deaths', and 'what will happen next'
Laserworm is offline   Reply With Quote