View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 11:14   Link #3732
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
I remember saying this back in December before the release of ep5 translation, but I'll say that once again:

Most people here (including me) have a strange problem of relying on the 'progress page'. It is incredibly difficuilt to see the same number for several months, no matter how much Chronotrig and Klashikari say that 'in reality it's way above 6%'. I'm not trying to say that what you do is wrong. I'm just saying that even if you change this number to, let's say, 10%, A LOT of people would feel greatly relieved. I can understand that it's hard determining the real amount of progress in percents, but well, I guess you all can see that it's at least above 10%? Well then, you are really underestimating the easy action of updating the progress page from 6% to 10%. It's way more productive for us readers than you might even imagine.
Changing the number won't make the progress go any faster, as we've said over and over in the past. If you won't trust us when we say it's well above 6%, then I don't see why you should trust us when we pick a random number and post it on the page. As has been mentioned, the delay in EP6 is due to our members being busy with life lately, something completely beyond our control (obviously, this is bound to happen sooner or later for a group that's been working for almost two years straight). It also makes percentages even more useless, since a person can accomplish infinitely more in a day than in a week where they're busy with something else.

As I've said previously, we'll update our percentage once we finish the new EP1-4 patch, which should be done in a little over a week now.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote