View Single Post
Old 2010-05-06, 08:55   Link #10
Ero-Senn1n

Very good episode, here i could feel that the story is moving on instead of the painfully slow episodes that we see mostly. I hope the keep up this pace, otherwise we may end up with some quite dumb moments, as we had in the Sasori fight when they said it clearly that the poison antidote lasts for 2 or 3 minutes and after that it lasted a whole episode When the manga clearly states a time interval but the anime stretches that into whole episodes i feel like we are in a dumb time relativity theory world where 5 seconds can be one minute and 3 minutes an entire episode

If we compare the Jiraiya vs Pain and the Kakashi vs Pain battles we can see what huge difference there is between sage mode and ninja fighting. It is very important to show the difference between an excellent ninja and a not so excellent sage to understand what will happen later. Kakashi was used as a measuring stick: Pain is so strong that even the strongest ninjas of Leaf have no chance against him. He could have killed Kakashi in the very beginning with one of his blastwaves but he didn't do so because he wanted to extract information.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-05-06 at 09:12.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote