View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 21:16   Link #38
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Sorry guys, if I show you my long watched, stalled and dropped list, then i guess no one would bother to recommend after looking through it. I will tired myself out looking through also

New list then:
Arakawa Under The Bridge ( have no idea what is it about, i like Shaft through)
Kemono no Souja (look good)
Last Exile (look good too)
Fukatoi Alternative (i like the art and plot -> 1st option, i don't like the original Fukatoi though)
Aishiteruze Baby( the plot is interesting)
Ichigo Mashimaro (really? It's in my "want to watch list" as well -> 1st option)
Seitokai no Ichizon & Great Teacher Onizuka (i watched both... but it feels kind of uncomfortable for me if i sit next to my sisters when they play dirty jokes)
Hidamari Sketch (i really like Hidamari Sketch as well... could be a good recommendation)
Skip Beat (some one please tell me that it's not too much shoujo... then i would put it into 1st option. )
School Rumble (showed her once, she seems to like it for few hours, then completely forgot about it)

The problem of Sketchbook is i can't get through it xD
Now i have quite a long list actually. Any recommendation to cut them down somehow? Like the case with Bakemonogatari

PS: here is the new list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Those i watched, but don't mind to rewatch
Twelve Kingdoms
Hyakko
Nijuu Mensou no Musume
Hidamari Sketch
Quote:
Originally Posted by those i haven't seen yet
1st options (those i'm interested in): Dennou Coil, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0,Fukatoi Alternative, Ichigo Mashimaro
2nd options (random reasons): Shion no Ou, Chi's Sweet Home, Angelic Layer, Tweeny Witches,Shounen Onmyouji,Kemono no Souja,Aishiteruze Baby, Skip Beats, Moribito,
3rd options: Kaleido Star, Crest of the Stars, Nodame Cantabile, Arakawa Under The Bridge, Last Exile

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-05-18 at 21:32.