Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 09:41   Link #14091
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
All true, but regardless of why they love each other, the fact remains that they do. Moka (Outer Moka at any rate) has already confessed to Tsukune without batting an eye, and I've already explained that what Outer Moka feels, so does the Inner Moka. As you say, as well, it's quite obvious that Tsukune loves Moka more than anyone, although he can't exactly bring himself to say it, especially when four other girls are at war with each other for him I'm happy to keep it that way and not know why they love each other. After all, I'm not here to read a Shoujo
Well that's true, will see how things go from here, right ?

I think that what I'm actually waiting for is chapter 31, where I think that, the incident between Akuha and Moka is finally going to be revealed (Unless the author decides to keep us in suspense a little bit longer ) , but even if my first prediction doesn't happen, I still think that Tsukune's , Mizore's and Tohou Fuhai's little journey into Moka's memory is going to end in chapter 31, since the author can't keep something like that for too long, considering how the situation is shaping up in the real world, with the Miu family and Akuha starting a confrontation with the Wong family and Tsukune along with the girls being right in the middle of it.

Unfortunately we still have to wait half of a month, until the next chapter is going to be released ... so we still have to be a little more patient.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-05-20 at 09:53.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote