View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 21:40   Link #10834
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Sorry but... Beato never committed murder for the sake of pleasure.

Regardless of whether the epitaph is solved or not, Beato has nothing to gain.

In other words the most basic assumption in episode 1 that Beatrice murdering people as a game has been removed from consideration. The epitaph as her motive has also been removed from consideration. That led me to come up with my theory that she's being controlled by someone else.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...83581&page=537
Something I've also been saying for a while. The way Beato acts throughout all the Episodes, there's often small cracks in her trolling personality, where she seems impatient with Battler or annoyed at something beyond him, and is only lashing out at him because he's there at the time.
Beato knows everything that happens. This means that she plays a crucial role in the murderer's schemes, since they would also have to factor in all the other schemes that are taking place. But it doesn't make sense for her to be the mastermind. If she was the mastermind, why would she be playing this game to begin with? If she wanted to kill them all, why would she give Battler the chance to defeat her?
It doesn't make sense to me anymore for her to be the culprit.

If the Meta-Beato is Shannon, then she could easily be caught up in the culprit's schemes, if the culprit is one of the siblings, like Rosa, or George, who's overbearing love for her could force her into such a situation.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote