View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 21:48   Link #6
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Age haha. Yea it's completely true that Anime age is pretty much a joke for the most part and I just ignore it. (I just don't buy the characters are whatever age they want us to believe)

Also about hero power ups; the thing I hate the most is that it's often is that it's an instant turnaround, like POWER UP and kill the villain in one hit. Why can't it just slowly turn the battle in favor of the hero? The villain just loses because he's supposed to here in the script which makes you wonder why the hell we didn't just start with this super power up.

At worst, it makes the hero seem like a stupid douchebag that is endangering the fate of the world for no reason; this is especially true in something like DBZ where the hero's more interested in fighting than, well other people.

On a related topic, it'd be climatic battles that end very soon. It'd be like reaching the final boss of a video game and having him die in 3 hits.

Also, cheap animation by using stills in fights. Sometimes it looks cool, but other times it just annoys me.

Edit: Also must there always be romance? Don't force it if you can't be bothered with an interesting one. Then again it's not specific to anime.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote